- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: June 2011
Areas of Interest:
- I put this in the category of rumors that would never become reality, but apparently Facebook is actually coming out with their own hardware. I have to ask why? Every smartphone I know of has a Facebook app, or at least there is one available. What more can Facebook do?
7 weeks 5 days ago
- I'm looking at getting a new tablet, and pretty much have it down to a Surface or a Nexus 10. I have an Android phone, but I've also had a work issued iPhone, and one think I like is using the screen lock pattern instead of entering a PIN.
11 weeks 4 days ago
- I was thinking of teaching myself how to build mobile apps. I was going to try iOS at first, but I don't want to have to learn Objective-C from scratch just to get started. Since Android apps use Java, which I am at least familiar with (although far from accomplished) I though that would be much easier out of the gates.
19 weeks 3 days ago
- I don't like how my message previews let anyone nearby see my messages. How can I disable this on an iPhone 4S?
25 weeks 1 day ago
- I was thinking about getting an iPhone 5, which would put me in the Apple universe for the first time. I've never had a Mac, iPod, iPhone - really nothing Apple at all. Are my existing computers compatible with iCloud, or would I only be able to access it with the iPhone?
25 weeks 5 days ago
- At times work sounds like we have a Blackhawk chopper getting ready to take off with all the cooling fans running. Ok, maybe I'm exaggerating. A little. But it is pretty noisy.
28 weeks 1 day ago
- My current HTC is about a year old, and runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS). I don't really need to replace it, but Christmas is coming up, and new phones have a tendency to show up in my stocking on Christmas day if I drop a few hints as to what I want.
28 weeks 4 days ago
- I was updating my resume, and removing the useless information to make it less cluttered and (hopefully) more compelling. Does knowing Python still have any value to potential employers? I learned it, oh I don't even know exactly, perhaps 6-7 years ago.
36 weeks 5 days ago
- Don't let Amazon off the hook, they were the ones that helped provide the keys to the his iCloud account! It was gaming the system by some punk, not hacking, and reflects that while Apple may have gotten security right in many ways, they didn't think through the entire system. In hindsight it seems obvious.
40 weeks 5 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.