- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: March 2010
JR Raphael is a syndicated writer and the co-founder of eSarcasm, the greatest geek-humor site at a seven-letter domain starting with the letter "e." You can find him on Facebook, Twitter, or Google+.
- Is it crazy to pay $1300 for a Chromebook? Some reflections after a year and a half of living with Google's luxurious Pixel.
4 weeks 4 days ago
- With its exceptional build quality and outstanding (and flexible) display, Lenovo's new ThinkPad Yoga 11e Chromebook is a meaningful notch above the rest.
5 weeks 4 days ago
- Lenovo's latest Chromebook functions as both a regular laptop and a stand-supported tablet. But what is it like to use in the real world?
6 weeks 3 days ago
- Do you want a phone that's sleek, svelte and sexy? Or do you want a phone that's able to withstand almost any type of abuse?
7 weeks 2 hours ago
- You can now buy almost anything from Amazon -- including a phone made by the retailer itself.
7 weeks 6 days ago
- The LG G3 Android smartphone has some impressive features, but during real-world use, problems can emerge.
8 weeks 6 days ago
- Google Drive is an important tool that can deliver even more value with these 25 tips, tools, and tweaks.
10 weeks 4 days ago
- The LG G Watch vs. Samsung Gear Live may look similar, but the first two Android Wear watches have some meaningful differences.
11 weeks 6 days ago
- Google's Android Wear platform is an impressive first step toward making smartwatches people will actually want to buy. Here's an in-depth look at where the software shines -- and where it falls short.
11 weeks 6 days ago
- Samsung's newest Chromebook has a distinctive design and a roomy 1080p screen, along with a few drawbacks.
19 weeks 5 days ago
- Samsung's Galaxy S5 carries a powerful lineage -- but it no longer stands out in a sea of thoughtfully designed competitors.
23 weeks 5 days ago
- HTC's latest Android smartphone not only has a sense of luxury but may be close to the ultimate high-end device.
25 weeks 6 days ago
- Technology has made it easier than ever to communicate with colleagues and customers from all over the world. It's also made it easier than ever to make ourselves look very, very stupid.
28 weeks 1 day ago
- For a platform with more than a million apps, it sure is difficult to find a decent video editor on Android.
29 weeks 4 days ago
- How many of these tricky tech brand names have you been saying wrong? You might be surprised.
33 weeks 5 days ago
- The LG G Flex has a curved design, flexible body, and 'self-healing' skin -- but does that make it better?
34 weeks 27 min ago
- That outdated Android device in your closet still has a lot to offer -- if you know what to do with it. Here are 18 excellent ways to give new life to an old phone or tablet.
36 weeks 5 days ago
- Sony's new Android phone, the Xperia Z1S, combines a distinctive design and premium build with stellar stamina and an underwater-capable camera.
37 weeks 4 hours ago
- The Moto G provides an excellent overall experience at a low off-contract price -- but it's still a budget phone. So is it worth owning?
42 weeks 3 days ago
- The new HTC One Max Android smartphone has a gorgeous 5.9-in. display and outstanding speakers -- but be ready to deal with some serious smartphone bulk.
44 weeks 3 days ago
- Google's Nexus 5 offers a high-end Android experience at a low unlocked price -- but is it worth owning?
45 weeks 6 days ago
- Google's new HP Chromebook 11 brings a fresh look to the Chrome OS universe. Our reviewer finds that, for $279, the laptop has some interesting things to offer.
50 weeks 4 days ago
- Citizens of the smartphone-using world, hear this: When it comes to what you carry in your pocket, size definitely matters.
51 weeks 42 min ago
- Android Voice Search lets you control your phone by talking -- so what are you waiting for? Here are 150 commands that'll make your device spring to life.
1 year 2 weeks ago
- The last of JR Raphael's three-part how-to series includes advanced tips and tricks to help you take your Google+ experience to the next level.
1 year 3 weeks ago
- 1 of 3
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.