- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: April 2011
Areas of Interest:
- Savvy enterprises tap open source as a legacy-refresh strategy.
9 weeks 2 days ago
- This savvy group of CIOs share ideas to boost their industry and promote tech innovation within their state. For members, expert advice is never more than a phone call away.
9 weeks 4 days ago
- Speakers at CITE Conference urge enterprise IT to give up on 'command and control,' learn to ride the BYOD wave.
10 weeks 2 days ago
- More than half of the respondents to our survey say they don't aspire to be a CIO.
29 weeks 4 days ago
- Ford is using big data to drive virtually every aspect of its global turnaround.
31 weeks 4 days ago
- Upsetting the status quo is exactly the point, as companies dive into social networking, the cloud and more.
41 weeks 4 days ago
- Your IT survival guide for the new business normal: Four steps for mastering the world of volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity.
43 weeks 4 days ago
- These three top-tier businesses are reaping huge rewards from data analytics. Here's what your company might be missing out on.
51 weeks 4 days ago
- United Nations researchers had a sobering realization in 2010. For all of the official data and reports collected by the group's member nations and various UN programs and agencies, precious little of the data that supports the organization's operations was truly up to date.
1 year 5 weeks ago
- How exactly do you make it to the data scientist big leagues? As it turns out, there is no one right path. Instead, it's largely a scramble out there on the big data field. Insider (registration required)
1 year 9 weeks ago
- Fast-changing business processes, tight deadlines, customization demands and ever-growing regulations are complicating day-to-day operations. What's needed now is 'IT-plus' -- a combination of technical skills and business knowledge, plus deep industry expertise.
1 year 11 weeks ago
- It started as a research project to explore how Steelcase's customers might benefit from products with built-in collaboration technologies. What emerged is Media:Scape, a line of high-tech multimedia office equipment that is now on the sales fast track at the Grand Rapids, Mich.-based office furniture manufacturer. Steelcase's IT department was front and center in the innovation effort, developing, building and managing the first prototypes of the products, which feature high-definition videoconferencing capabilities.
1 year 19 weeks ago
- The days of building a lifelong IT career at a single company are long gone. And now, the days of building a lifelong IT career just within the IT department are dwindling, too.
1 year 29 weeks ago
- It might go by the same name, but today's slimmed-down business process re-engineering bears little resemblance to its clunky predecessor.
1 year 43 weeks ago
2 years 3 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.