- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: February 2014
Areas of Interest:
- Right now a lot of other countries are more concerned about the US destroying online freedom than anyone else, and if even a fourth of what Edward Snowden revealed is true, they have a point. You are hearing political talking points and speculation, not facts.
1 week 4 days ago
- You have to use either Chrome OS or the Crome browser to use Drive offline. It requires a few steps to set up, and then you will be good to go. Here are the instructions from Google:
2 weeks 2 days ago
- Skype is kind of like those old roach motels - you can check in, but you never check out. Honestly, there is no way to delete a skype account. The best you can do is fill in the blanks on your profile with gibberish. You can’t even erase your info and leave it blank, it won’t allow that.
2 weeks 2 days ago
- There are a couple websites that you can use to verify that another site is up. http://isup.me/ is probably the easiest to remember (is up or me).
3 weeks 4 hours ago
- Can Ukrainian be added to the Surface RT? A friend of mine is a freelance journalist who speaks Ukrainian (and Serbian and Russian) and she would like to be able to add it to her Surface for easier communication with some of her acquaintances in Ukraine for an article she is writing.
4 weeks 6 days ago
- I’m attracted to Office 365 instead of continuing to use traditional software based Office. The overall cost should be lower, and it is quicker and easier to scale a cloud based service than it is to purchase and physically install additional software.
6 weeks 6 days ago
- I have a slightly older version of Android on my phone, 4.1. One of the big improvements of Android 4.3 was supposed to be trim support. What am I missing out on? What does trimming do to improve the OS’s performance?
9 weeks 4 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.