January 23, 2012, 5:36 PM — Here's how you can quickly send multiple photos via SMS on your iPhone.
1. Open the photo app on your iPhone.
2. Go to the camera roll or the folder that has the photos you want to send.
3. Tap the arrow icon on the upper right.
4. Select the photos you want to send.
5. Tap the Share button at the bottom.
6. Select Email or Message to send your selected photos to your recipient(s).
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How to send multiple photos from your iPhone at once (quick tip) | Here's the Thing