March 27, 2012, 5:54 PM —
Here's how you can use AirPlay Mirroring to see your iPad, iPod or iPhone's screen on your television via Apple TV.
1. Make sure your TV and Apple TV are on.
2. Make sure your iPad, iPhone or iPod is connected to the same wireless network as your Apple TV.
3. Push the Home button on your iOS device twice and then scroll all the way to the left on the multitasking bar.
4. Tap the AirPlay icon and then tap the Apple TV choice in the menu.
5. This will connect your iOS device to your Apple TV and you should be able to see your iOS device's screen on your television set.
6. You can run games, other apps, play music, watch videos and it will all appear on your television set.
AirPlay Mirroring turns your TV into a giant screen for your iPad, iPod or iPhone.
For more, see the original article at the link below.