August 07, 2012, 12:42 PM — Here are some ways to make your Android device faster.
1. Get rid of live wallpapers and widgets.
2. Kill and uninstall apps that don't have behave well and that use up large amounts of system resources.
3. Use an alternative browser if you are stuck on a version of Android that hasn't been updated.
4. Use a custom ROM to get the latest version of Android.
5. Use the Autostarts app to control which apps start up automatically.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How To Make Android Faster: What Works, And What Doesn’t | Make Use Of