September 04, 2012, 5:24 PM — Here's how you can use your Samsung Galaxy S3 to take beautiful panoramic photos.
1. Open the camera app.
2. Tap the square symbol on the viewfinder screen.
3. Tap the Panorama option in the camera mode list.
3. Tap the camera icon then pan left or right, according to the directional arrows.
4. To end your panoramic picture taking, tap the red button on the right.
5. Your Galaxy S3 will stitch all of the photos into one breathtaking panorama picture.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How to take panoramic photos on your Samsung Galaxy S3 | Know Your Cell