September 11, 2012, 5:03 PM — Here's how you can easily set up a home page for Safari on your iPad.
1. Open the Safari app.
2. Go to the web page you want to use for your home page.
3. Tap the arrow icon.
4. Tap the Add to Home Screen icon.
5. Type in the name of the page, then tap the Add button.
6. An icon for the page will be added to your Home screen.
7. Tap your new Home screen icon instead of the Safari icon, and Safari will load your preferred home page.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How to Set a Home Page in the Safari Browser | iPad Academy