September 25, 2012, 5:53 PM — Here's how you can take gorgeous panorama photos in iOS 6 on your iPhone 5 or 4S.
1. Open the camera app on your iPhone 5 or 4S.
2. Tap on the Options button at the top of the screen.
3. Tap on the Panorama button.
4. You'll see an arrow in the center of your screen.
5. Tap the camera button to begin taking your panorama photo.
6. Try to keep the arrow in the center as much you possibly can.
7. Tap the Done button when you are finished taking your picture.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
iPhone 5 panorama tips | Pocket Lint