October 09, 2012, 9:00 PM — Here's how you can download a free guide to the iPod Touch, including information about iOS 6.
There are two ways you can get the free guide.
1. On your iPod Touch, open the iBooks app.
2. Do a search on "ipod touch user guide" without the quotes.
3. Tap the "Free" button.
4. Tap the green "Get Book" button to download it to your iBooks library.
Or, if you prefer, you can get it via iTunes.
1. Go to the iTunes preview page.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the "Free Book" button to download the book to iTunes.
4. Sync your iPod Touch with iTunes to read the book in iBooks.
For more, see the original article at the link below.