October 16, 2012, 2:03 PM — Here's how you can use Siri to give you directions to your destination via the iOS 6 Maps app.
1. Long press the Home button to activate Siri.
2. Tell Siri that you want directions to your destination by saying something like this:
"Directions to NAME OF BUSINESS in CITY AND STATE"
3. Siri will attempt to find your destination.
4. Siri will then open Apple's Maps app in iOS 6.
5. You'll see the overview, then Siri will take you into Maps' turn by turn directions.
6. To go back to the overview from turn by turn, just tap your screen once, then tap on Overview in the upper right corner.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Navigate with Maps | Gotta Be Mobile