November 02, 2012, 4:51 PM — Here's how you can jailbreak iOS 6.0.1 for your iPod Touch, iPhone 4 or iPhone 3GS.
1. Back up your iOS device.
2. Download your device's IPSW file for iOS 6.
4. Extract the Redsn0w files to your desktop.
5. To open Redsn0w on Windows, right-click and choose Run As Administrator.
6. On Mac, Ctrl-Click the Redsn0w file.
7. Connect your iPhone or iPod Touch.
8. Click on Custom IPSW.
9. Choose the IPSW file you downloaded earlier and click on it.
10. Click back after Redsn0w sees your file.
11. Click the Jailbreak button on Redsn0w.
12. Put your iOS device into DFU mode. See the video below for instructions.
13. Use the instructions that appear on-screen to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch, and install Cydia.
14. Click on the Just Boot button.
For more, see the original article at the link below.