November 15, 2012, 1:34 PM — Here are three useful printing apps for your iPhone or iPad.
1. HP ePrint.
"The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
• Supports HP ePrint Enterprise (service and internet purchased separately). For more information, check http://www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise 
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files)."
2. Epson iPrint
"Print anytime and anywhere to Epson printers from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Print photos, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. You can even scan, save and share your files. Also supports online file services such as Box, Dropbox, Evernote® *1.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient. Print directly to a wide variety of Epson printers within your wireless network.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world with select printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox and Evernote.
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod touch (3rd generation and later)
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect"