January 16, 2013, 4:28 PM — Here's how you can download the What's the Word app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
Download the What's the Word App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the What's the Word app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the What's the Word app.
Download the What's the Word App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "What's the Word" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of What's the Word for iOS devices:
"We'll show you four pictures that have one word in common between them. Can you guess what the word is? (Hint - when you see a picture of a bank card and a picture of a river bank, the word is... bank! When you see a four leaf clover and a happy jackpot winner, the word is... luck!).
As a word game lover, you'll find this game to be quick, easy, a lot of fun, and the best part is that you already know how to play!"