February 13, 2013, 5:20 PM — Here's how you can download the Hotmail app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Hotmail.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Hotmail:
"The only official Microsoft mobile app for Hotmail that gives you easy access to Hotmail so you never miss an email.
Key features include:
- With push email get messages on your phone without delay
- Synced calendar and contacts
- View your folders in Hotmail, including sub folders
- Send pictures from your phone using Hotmail
- Supports multiple Hotmail accounts
- Send, receive and view attachments
Tip on how to use folders: to view your Sent, Junk, Trash or your custom folders, select ‘Account Settings’ from the application menu, and then ‘Folders’. First click ‘Refresh Folders’ then select from the list which folders you would like to be synced to receive updates."