March 04, 2013, 12:35 PM — Here's how you can download the Vector app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Vector.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Vector:
"Vector is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. The game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. But the heart of a freerunner is strong, and you soon break free. Run, vault, slide and climb using extraordinary techniques based on the urban ninja sport of Parkour all while being chased by “Big Brother” who’s sole purpose is to capture you and bring you back.
Inspired by the practice and principles of Parkour, Vector’s intuitive controls please players of all levels, and sophisticated level designs challenge the most demanding players with fast-paced timing puzzles as the traceur “flows” over the dystopian rooftops.
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the "Deluxe Version")
- Quick to learn, challenging to master"