March 06, 2013, 1:10 PM — Here's how you can download the Music Tube app free for your iPad, iPhone, iPad mini or iPod Touch.
1. Go to the Music Tube app preview page in iTunes (or tap the link on your iOS device to install the app directly).
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the app.
Here's a description and screenshot:
" Listen to million free songs from Youtube.
Youtube videos of iTunes Top 100 songs in 20 genres (60+ countries).
Make your own playlist then continuously listen music from Youtube on your iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Easy browse & search your favorite music videos.
* Youtube videos of iTunes Top 100 song in 20 genres of 60+ countries.
* Create and manage playlist.
* Supports Repeating and Shuffling
* Support high quality videos.
* Support share your favorite videos with your friends via email, Facebook and Twitter.
VIDEO PLAYER FEATURES
* Supports remote controls
* Support background playing
* Support TV-out for iPhone4 and later, iPod gen 4 and later, iPad
* Support AirPlay
* Support change playback speed
* Auto save playing videos position (disable by default)"