April 18, 2013, 2:55 PM — Here's how you can download the Script Kitty app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Script Kitty.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Script Kitty:
"Script Kitty has been re-written from the ground up to enhance compatibilities and capabilities across the board. Script Kitty allows administrators and power-users to tame the beast of managing remote servers over SSH from portable devices. Run scripts and programs on remote servers with a flick and a click.
Script Kitty 2.1 Features:
- NEW - Redesigned Tablet and Phone GUI
- NEW - Completely rebuilt ssh libaries for enhanced protocol support
- NEW - Enhanced OS support for OOB OSX and BSD support
- NEW - Public key authentication
- NEW - Experimental Support for local android scripts!
- One-Finger Command execution to single or multiple servers
- Export of command logs to SD
- Import command scripts from SD
NEW FEATURES in 2.1!
- Encrypted keys added - prompts for passphrase on creation
- Existing keys support (with passphrase suppport) - For existing keys, just place overwrite the created keys with your own files. Passphrase are cached for the application session only.
- Tasker and Locale support for scheduling re-integrated
- Address=127.0.0.1 address will now go to the tcp stack for use with tunneling, while Address=localhost will pipe to /bin/sh for local android support
- Shortcuts are dead, long live widgets! Widget re-integrated for creating one-click buttons on your desktop
- Larger "CLEAR" button in log screens
- Script input field cleaned up to stop auto-corrections and other keyboard madness
- Other random fixes for old versions of android"