May 29, 2013, 3:06 PM — Here's how you can download the Photo Editor Ultimate app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Photo Editor Ultimate.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Photo Editor Ultimate:
- Crop (draw a rectangular to which the image will be cropped)
- Rotate (set rotating angle) and/or flip (horizontal, vertical, diagonal)
- Resize (set width, height, get the size of the image)
- Change the brightness, contrast and/or gamma
- Color filters: Black & White, Color filter, Exposure, Gray tint, Gray scale, Invert (negative), Quantize, Sepia, Swap, Tritone
- Effects: Border, Bulge, Emboss, Jitter, Marble, Mirror, Pixelate, Reflection, Sharpen, Smoothen, Sphere, Tint, Twirl
- Combine two images horizontal, vertical, diagonal and/or intertwine (enable/disable borders)
- Overlay a second image *
- Paint on the image **
- Apply an effect to part of the image: Bulge, Twirl, Wave, Jitter, Pixelate
- Cloning tool, draw with one brush which draws what another arc is moving over **
- Partly color **
- Save the image to the memory or sdcard using a save file dialog, overwrite the loaded image or save to the pictures folder
- Share the image (email, facebook, etc)
- Upload to Imgur (copies url to clipboard) or to TwitPic
- Preview the image (zooming supported using multitouch)
- Change the settings of the application: change image quality, change filename format, enable/disable popup on closing, max size and height of loaded image, change sorting method of browse popup
- select Photo Editor Ultimate when selecting a picture in your own file browser"