August 28, 2013, 5:52 PM — Here's how you can download and install the free Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App for iOS devices. You can use Saga to log your life, and share your days with family and friends.
Download Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App in iTunes
1. Go to the preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App app.
Download Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App in the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "Saga – The Essential Lifelogging App" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Saga and Lifelogging on iOS Devices
As a chronic journaler, I like to write about what's going on in my life on a day to day basis. Lifelogging is a new idea to me though, it's a different way of keeping track of your days since you don't need to manually enter data.
Saga is a free lifelogging app for iOS that lets you share your life with your friends and family. It will track the time you spend at various places, and it will let you incorporate data from social media services like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. You can also add your own photos, videos, and personal notes to your Saga lifelog.