September 05, 2013, 4:02 PM — iTube lets you use YouTube as a music player. You can find lyrics to videos, play in the background, use a sleep timer, make YouTube playlists, publish on Facebook, and display media info on your iOS device lock screen. You can also use dynamic playlists, view a history of watched videos, and login to YouTube to edit your playlists.
Here's how you can download and install the free iTube - YouTube Playlist Manager app for iOS devices.
Download iTube - YouTube Playlist Manager in iTunes
1. Go to the preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini with iTunes to install the iTube - YouTube Playlist Manager app.
Download iTube - YouTube Playlist Manager in the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad mini.
2. Search for "iTube" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.