- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- How can people prevent their private photos from being accessed by hackers?
2 weeks 5 days ago
- How do you make use of Google Authorship? I haven’t set it up, but I do have a Google/Google+ account. Is it worth taking the time to set it up? What are the main benefits of using it?
34 weeks 6 days ago
- Has anyone else experienced problems with the fingerprint reader on the iPhone 5? After it learned my fingerprint, it worked great…..for a while. Now, it works most of the time, but not always. Is there anything that a user can do to improve its performance, or is it time to visit the Apple Store?
41 weeks 2 days ago
- Thanks for the help, Christopher. I suppose I understand that there would be an anti-theft value in doing it this way, but I was hoping there was some way to take care of it other than this. My ebay bargin has turned into a headache. :-/
44 weeks 5 days ago
- I got a used iPod Touch recently, and everything seems fine except that when I attempt to log into iTunes, the previous owner’s Apple ID pops-up and it requests a password. How can I get rid of this so that I can use my own Apple ID?
44 weeks 6 days ago
- How early of a device will Google update to Android 4.4 KitKat?
45 weeks 3 days ago
- In earlier versions of Excel, I often used Watch Window to switch between worksheets by double clicking the cell displaying the desired worksheet in the Watch Window, and it didn’t matter if the worksheets were in the same workbook. In Excel 2013, this only seems to work if the desired cell is in the same workbook.
1 year 6 weeks ago
- As far as I know, a precise date was not revealed. Microsoft did narrow it down to “the coming weeks”, so take that for what you like. One positive note is that it seems that Microsoft will push out the update much like they do with Windows PC updates, and push the updates directly to devices instead of going through carriers.
1 year 6 weeks ago
- I definitely agree with Mr. Nerney.
1 year 16 weeks ago
- I'm not entirely happy with the pace that hardware replacement moves these days. It seems like as soon as I get something that I was really looking forward to, I start obsessing about the next generation of the device. iPhones being the most specific example.
2 years 15 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.