January 03, 2013, 3:14 PM — Here's how you can download the Tiny Flashlight + LED
app for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Tiny Flashlight + LED.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Tiny Flashlight + LED:
"Tiny Flashlight is currently the best led flashlight app on the Android Market, because:
- It supports the widest range of devices with camera flashlight (led flash)
- It's also the brightest flashlight / torch, because of the camera flashlight, which emits very intense light in the dark.
- Has different widgets to choose from
- Has great and diverse screen lights
- Has the best flashlight support
- The best tablet app
- Free of Charge
* Camera LED flashlight - Uses your phone's camera flashlight to emit bright light. Note that some devices don't have a camera flashlight. In this case the led flashlight option will be disabled, but you can still use one of the screen lights.
* Screen Light - This is the basic white screen flashlight, which is bright enough for daily use. You can use it as your primary flashlight option in case your device doesn't have a camera flashlight or you want to save the battery.
* Warning Lights, Police Lights, Color Flashlight, Strobe Flashlight, Morse Code, Text to Morse, Manual Morse Code, Camera Light - Different light sources, which may be useful in many situations. You can change the brightness and the colors.
The Best Free Flashlight app when you need reliability, functionality, and lights diversity"