- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- If so, what's the best tool for the job?
12 weeks 6 days ago
- Seems like the big news this morning is that BlackBerry is officially looking for a buyer (or a partner). The only potential buyer I can think of is Microsoft. Who else do you think might be interested?
16 weeks 3 days ago
- In its 4.1 update, which rolled out this week, Instagram added the ability to import videos from your Camera Roll to the app.
17 weeks 20 hours ago
- I suspect part of the reason my phone's battery is running out so quickly is that I've got a lot of apps running in the background. How do I see what's running and how do I turn them off?
18 weeks 1 day ago
- I'm trying to get my group to standardize on a filenaming strategy that doesn't leave us wondering which is really the final version of a document. Curious what strategies others of you have come up with.
20 weeks 23 hours ago
- Hate might be a strong word, but the more I feel as though I should really like Agile, the more I hate it. The part that bugs me the most: reviewing bits and pieces out of the context
26 weeks 1 day ago
- My sewing machine. Purchased in 1995.
35 weeks 2 days ago
- I just read that Google is killing Reader so I'm looking for a replacement. Help!
38 weeks 23 hours ago
- I hear those terms a lot, but what's the difference between them? I'm guessing one has to do with the carrier and one the operating system. Is either legal?
44 weeks 6 days ago
- Run it in a virtual machine, dual boot with Windows 7, or do a full install?
51 weeks 2 days ago
- I've been reading a lot in the news about Internet Explorer privacy problems. Should I replace it with another browser? If so, which?
1 year 10 weeks ago
1 year 11 weeks ago
- I hate that canned request to connect language on LinkedIn. What do you use instead?
1 year 25 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.