- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- The old method of double clicking the button on the front of the phone, holding until the icons wiggle and clicking the x doesn't work anymore.
6 weeks 5 days ago
- I see there's a new iOS version (7.0.6) available. Do I need to update my iPhone? What does this update fix?
7 weeks 5 days ago
- nrichmond asks What's the difference between the Microsoft Surface 2 and the Microsoft Surface Pro 2Besides the price, of course.
18 weeks 6 days ago
- If so, what's the best tool for the job?
32 weeks 2 days ago
- Seems like the big news this morning is that BlackBerry is officially looking for a buyer (or a partner). The only potential buyer I can think of is Microsoft. Who else do you think might be interested?
35 weeks 6 days ago
- In its 4.1 update, which rolled out this week, Instagram added the ability to import videos from your Camera Roll to the app.
36 weeks 3 days ago
- I suspect part of the reason my phone's battery is running out so quickly is that I've got a lot of apps running in the background. How do I see what's running and how do I turn them off?
37 weeks 4 days ago
- I'm trying to get my group to standardize on a filenaming strategy that doesn't leave us wondering which is really the final version of a document. Curious what strategies others of you have come up with.
39 weeks 3 days ago
- Hate might be a strong word, but the more I feel as though I should really like Agile, the more I hate it. The part that bugs me the most: reviewing bits and pieces out of the context
45 weeks 4 days ago
- My sewing machine. Purchased in 1995.
1 year 2 weeks ago
- I just read that Google is killing Reader so I'm looking for a replacement. Help!
1 year 5 weeks ago
- Run it in a virtual machine, dual boot with Windows 7, or do a full install?
1 year 18 weeks ago
- I've been reading a lot in the news about Internet Explorer privacy problems. Should I replace it with another browser? If so, which?
1 year 30 weeks ago
1 year 30 weeks ago
- I hate that canned request to connect language on LinkedIn. What do you use instead?
1 year 45 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.