October 09, 2012, 8:22 PM — Here's how you can clean up your Facebook profile to enhance your chances to get a job.
1. Edit your information section to make sure everything is up to date.
2. Review all photos and videos to remove potentially offensive items.
3. Block image tagging of photos of you by others.
4. Adjust your privacy setting to "friends" and not "public."
5. Opt your profile out of public searches.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
5 Steps To Prep Your Facebook Profile For A Job Search | All Facebook