PMP certification training class. Exclusive opportunity for ITworld readers.
Enter for a chance to win a free 5-day PMP certification training class
ITworld has recently partnered with Webucator, a provider of customized, instructor-led training courses, to provide an exclusive opportunity to readers. From now until Feburary 28th, readers can enter a drawing for a chance to attend a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation class. The value of this training is approximately $3,500.
Update: The contest is over! Thank you to everyone who entered the drawing. Congrats to Ledge B. whose name was drawn (Feb. 7), Margaret R. (Feb 14), Jerry M. (Feb. 21) and Laurie M., Sean M., and Misty M. (Feb. 28).
The PMP certification training class is designed for people who have on-the-job experience performing project management tasks, whether or not project manager is their formal job role, who are not certified project management professionals, and who might or might not have received formal project management training. The course is appropriate for these persons if they wish to develop professionally, increase their project management skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to project management, seek career advancement by moving into a formal project manager job role, as well as to apply for Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification.
- 4 randomly-selected readers will win one seat in Webucator's PMP Certification class. A drawing will be held once a week through the end of February.
- One name will be drawn each Monday. Each winner will be notified via Webucator, Inc.'s Facebook page and/or via email from Webucator, Inc. Each winner must claim his or her prize by email to email@example.com within 24 hours of prize announcement.
- Class runs from March 14-18, 2011. Class size will be small (about 8 students).
- Class will be presented in a live online format in a WebEx classroom with a live trainer.
- Students would be able to claim one PDU credit for each hour of instruction.
- Each person may enter only once, but are encouraged to tell friends.
- Entry deadline is February 28, 2011.