Import iTunes playlist from USB stick
How to copy a playlist and songs onto a USB stick and import them
Here's how you can copy a playlist and songs from one iTunes computer to another.
First, you'll need to copy the playlist and songs to the USB stick.
1. Select all of the songs you want to copy then drag them to the USB stick.
2. Select the playlist then choose File then Library then Export Playlist. Save the file to the USB stick.
Second, you'll need to import the playlist and songs to the second iTunes computer.
1. Insert the USB stick into the second computer.
2. Copy the songs into iTunes.
3. Choose File then Library then Import Playlist, then select the playlist file from the USB stick.
This will import the playlist, along with all the songs for it.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Work with playlists | Macworld