Make Google Drive the default documents folder in Windows
How to change Windows settings to make Google Drive your default save location
Here's how you can quickly make Google Drive your default documents folder in Windows.
1. Right click your Documents folder.
2. Choose the Properties option.
3. Click "Include a folder" and then find your Google Drive folder.
4. Highlight the Google Drive and then choose "Set Save Location."
5. Apply your changes and Google Drive will now be the default documents folder in Windows.
For more, see the original article at the link below.