Wordpress security tips
Keep your Wordpress CMS safe
Here are some Wordpress security tips that will help keep your Wordpress content management system safe and secure.
1. Make sure the computers you use to work on Wordpress are secure.
2. Keep WordPress up to date.
3. Send bug reports and security info to the WordPress developers.
4. Use exploit scanner plug-ins.
5. Turn off Custom HTML if you don't need it.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
7 Easy WordPress Security Tips | Business 2 Community