Make your Mac tell you the time with a human voice
How to make your Mac announce the time
Here's how you can make your Mac announce the time with a human voice.
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Go to Date & Time.
3. Click on the Clock tab.
4. Click the Announce the Time checkbox.
5. Select when you want your Mac to announce the time:
On the Hour
On the Half Hour
On the Quarter Hour
6. Click the Customize Voice button to change the voice that your Mac uses.
7. You can choose male or female voices, the speed of the voice, and the volume.
8. Click the Play button to test your preferred voice, then click the OK button once you're done.
For more, see the original article at the link below.