Sync Google contacts with iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
How to synch your Google contacts with iOS devices
Heres' how you can sync your Google contacts with your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Tap on Add Account.
4. Tap on Other.
5. Tap on Add CardDAV Account.
6. Enter the following information:
User Name: Your google account email address
Password: Your google password.
Description: The description of your account
7. Tap on Next.
8. Be sure that the Contacts option is set to On.
9. Open the Contacts app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and syncing will automatically start.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Sync contacts with your iOS device