Use full version of Internet Explorer in Windows 8 instead of Metro version
How to create a tile that launches the full version of Internet Explorer
Here's how you can create a new tile that launches the full version of Internet Explorer instead of the Metro version in Windows 8.
1. Click the Desktop tile.
2. Click the Libraries folder icon.
3. Click the Local Disk (C:) folder then click Program Files then Internet Explorer.
4. Right click the iexplore file.
5. Click the Pin to Start option for the iexplore file.
6. Tap the Windows key on your keyboard.
7. Your new iexplore tile will be available, use it to launch the full version of Internet Explorer.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
Tips and Tricks for Windows 8 | Venture Beat