Three printing apps for iPhone or iPad
Use these apps to print from your iPhone or iPad
Here are three useful printing apps for your iPhone or iPad.
1. HP ePrint.
"The HP ePrint App makes printing from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch easy, whether you are at home, in the office, or on the go.
• Print from your phone over Wi-Fi, via the Internet to an HP ePrint printer, or directly to HP wireless direct supported printers.  
• Print to convenient HP Public Print Locations, like print/copy stores, hotels, and airport lounges.  
• Supports HP ePrint Enterprise (service and internet purchased separately). For more information, check http://www.hp.com/go/eprintenterprise 
Select and print photos and content from the cloud via Evernote, Box.net, Dropbox, and more, as well as via your email and the web. Supports most major file types (Microsoft Office documents, web pages, email attachments, photos, PDF and text files)."
2. Epson iPrint
"Print anytime and anywhere to Epson printers from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Print photos, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. You can even scan, save and share your files. Also supports online file services such as Box, Dropbox, Evernote® *1.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient. Print directly to a wide variety of Epson printers within your wireless network.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world with select printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox and Evernote.
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Supports iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod touch (3rd generation and later)
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect"
Create a wireless hard disk
Many file formats supported
Connect to your computer
Mount remote file servers
Perform advanced file operations
Share files with other users
CREATE A WIRELESS HARD DISK
Mount your iPhone or iPod touch as a wireless drive on a Mac, Windows, or Linux computer (on the same Wi-Fi network), or connect from any web browser
Drag-drop files between your computer and Air Sharing Pro
Host a powerful web server with WebDAV (just like the iDisk)
No special software required on your computer (except on Windows XP, which requires free NetDrive app)
Security: local passcode, remote access password, optional Public folder
Scrollbar for fast access in large documents
Folder popup for jumping back to previously viewed folders
Advanced auto-detection of text-file character encoding, using linguistic analysis
PDF Table of Contents for easy navigation
PDF page thumbnails
PDF Go To Page
High-quality viewing of large images
Save images to Photos
MANY FILE FORMATS SUPPORTED
iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), subject to iOS compatibility
Web Archive (web pages downloaded by Safari)
HTML web page
PDF (even password-protected and large documents)
Adobe Illustrator (saved as PDF Compatible)
RTF (Rich Text Format) and RTFD (with embedded images)
Plain text (many character encodings)
Source code (most popular programming and scripting languages), with color-coded formatting
Movies, Audio, and Images (standard iPhone formats)
CONNECT TO YOUR COMPUTER
Mac OS X: just turn on Remote Login
Linux: enable SSH
Windows: download free Core FTP desktop app
Mac OS X found automatically via Bonjour
MOUNT REMOTE FILE SERVERS
FilesAnywhere (WebAdvanced), MyDisk.se, CloudMe, other WebDAV servers
Secure HTTPS connection when available
View documents directly (automatic local cache)
PERFORM FILE OPERATIONS
Move, Copy, Paste, Rename, Delete, New Folder
Zip and Unzip (supports password-protected archives)
Print (via Mac OS X 10.5+ or Linux with Printer Sharing)
Save and Get images to and from Photos
Download from URL (copy link from Safari, paste into Air Sharing Pro)
Requires Mac OS X (10.5+) or Linux with Printer Sharing
Prints most viewable formats
No special desktop software required
SHARE FILES WITH OTHER USERS
Auto-detects other users on same Wi-Fi network
Connects to Air Sharing or Air Sharing Pro on another device"
For more, see the original article at the link below.