Download Remote 3.0 free for iPhone or iPad
Use remote software to control iTunes on Apple TV, Mac or PC
Here's how you can download version 3.0 of Remote. Remote lets you control iTunes and Apple TV from anywhere in your home.
Download Remote from the App Store
1. Open the App Store.
2. Search for Remote.
3. Tap the Free button to install.
Download from iTunes
1. Go to the iTunes Preview page.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. iTunes will load the Remote page.
4. Click the Free button to download Remote.
5. Sync your iPad or iPhone with iTunes to get Remote.
Here's a list of Remote 3.0 features.
• Control iTunes and Apple TV from anywhere in your home
• A simplified look with new ways to browse your library
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• See all songs in an album with Expanded view on an iPad
• Add new songs to hear them next and then automatically continue where you left off
• Browse, listen to, and control your iTunes Match library on Apple TV
• Pause, rewind, fast-forward, shuffle, and adjust the volume from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• View album, movie, and TV show artwork
• Create and update iTunes playlists, including Genius playlists
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Control iTunes to send music to AirPlay speakers
• Control the volume on each speaker independently
• Use simple gestures to control Apple TV
• Enter text with the keyboard
• Control shared libraries on iTunes and the new Apple TV