Download the official Gmail app free for iOS devices
Get the Gmail app free for iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Here's how you can download the official Gmail app free for your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.
Download the Official Gmail App Free From iTunes
1. Go to the Gmail app preview page in iTunes.
2. Click the View in iTunes button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
4. Sync your iPhone or iPad with iTunes to install the Gmail app.
Download the Official Gmail App Free From the iOS App Store
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Search for "Gmail" (without the quotes).
3. Tap the Free button to download the app and install it on your iOS device.
Here's a description and screenshot of Gmail for iOS devices:
"Get the official Gmail app for your iPhone or iPad. The newly redesigned app brings the best of Gmail with real-time notifications, multiple account support and search across your entire inbox. With the Gmail app, you can:
● Switch between up to 5 accounts
● Get notified of new mail fast, with notification center, badge and lock screen options
● Search through all your mail quickly - now with predictions as you type
● See profile pictures as part of the conversation
● Read your mail with threaded conversations
● Auto-complete contact names as you type from your Google contacts or your phone
● Respond to Google Calendar invites right from the app
● Read and respond to interactive Google+ posts right from the app
● Organize your mail by archiving, labeling, starring, deleting and reporting spam
● Send and receive attachments
● Customize emails with custom scribbles"