Download free Evernote app for Mac
Get the free Evernote app for your Mac
Here's how you can download the Evernote app free for your Mac.
1. Go to the Evernote app preview page.
2. Click the View in Mac App Store button.
3. Click the Free button to download the app.
Here's a description and screenshot of Evernote for Mac:
"Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your Mac to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.
Key features of Evernote:
● Create text, web-clips and PDF notes
● Auto-synchronize notes among every computer and phone you use
● Evernote magically makes printed and handwritten text within images searchable
● Share your notebooks with friends and colleagues
● Easily upgrade to Evernote Premium using Mac In-App Purchase
For the best Evernote experience, install Evernote on your computers and phones. Evernote is available for: Mac, iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Web.
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
● For research, meeting and class notes
● To save interesting webpages for later access, even offline
● To capture ideas and design inspiration
● To easily find notes made on your phone
● To search through photos of whiteboards and wine labels
● As part of your GTD system to help you stay organized"