Download free Photo Editor app for Android devices
Get the Photo Editor app free for your Android phone or tablet
Here's how you can download the Photo Editor app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Photo Editor.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Photo Editor:
"Photo Editor is a simple and easy application for photo manipulation.
Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, and draw on your photos. Color adjustment options include hue, saturation, contrast, and brightness. Additionally, Photo Editor offers a large variety of effects for your photos including gamma correction, auto contrast, auto tone, blur, sharpen, oil paint, sketch, black & white high contrast, sepia, and lots more.
The easy touch and pinch-to-zoom interface makes it simple to play with your photos and get the exact look you desire. Edit photos from your gallery and camera.
Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card. Share your photos using any of the services on your device such as e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, or whatever sharing method you prefer.
* Adjust color, add effects, rotate, crop, resize, frame, and draw on your photos
* Curves interface that allows fine-tuning of colors
* Drawing mode, adding text or images
* Easy rotation, crop or resize of photos
* Easily edit with the touch and pinch-to-zoom interface
* Use photos from your gallery and camera
* Save images in JPEG and PNG. Flexible control of JPEG quality.
* View, edit, or delete EXIF data
* Save your final result to your gallery, as wallpaper, or on your SD card
* Share photos via e-mail, Picasa, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
* Ad-free option is available (Settings -> Purchase Items)"