Legal tips for business bloggers
Keep yourself, your business, and your blog out of legal trouble
Here are five quick tips to help avoid legal problems if you run a blog on the web.
1. Don't infringe on the copyrights of other sites.
2. Refrain from making nasty remarks about your competitors.
3. Get permission before using comments or names of customers on your blog.
4. Be sure that any all claims you make about your business are truthful and accurate.
5. If your blog is hosted by a third party, make sure you understand all of their terms of service clearly.
For more, see the original article at the link below.