Get free Current Caller ID app for Android phones
Download free caller ID app for Android phones
Here's how you can download the Current Caller ID app free for Android devices.
1. Go to the Google Play page for the free app Current Caller ID.
2. Tap the Install button.
Here's a description of Current Caller ID:
"Over 300 million home, business and mobile phone numbers identified for free, from the #1 and most trusted people directory.
Stay in the know with those you are closest to -- Current Caller ID brings in the latest social updates from your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn friends. Don’t miss an update from your mom because that guy you went to high school with keeps posting about his breakfast on Facebook.
Control who gets your attention by blocking calls & texts of those who you’d rather not hear from like telemarketers, text scammers, and even the occasional ex-significant other.
Stay up to date and make conversations easier and more fun, with local news and weather for your top contacts, even if they’re not keen on the social networks.
Current Caller ID helps you:
- Stay up-to-date effortlessly with social and local information for each caller and texter.
- ID incoming and outgoing numbers, including businesses and mobile phones.*
- Block calls & texts so you control who gets through.
- Manage all your calls, texts and contacts in one place.
- Have fun with infographics about your calling and texting habits with friends and family.
- Keep your favorite people a tap away on your home screen with the Frequent Contact Widget."