Grab Instapaper for iOS for free this week
The powerful read-it-later app is Apple's App of the Week
From now through December 19th, Instapaper is free to download on iPhone or iPad.
If you're not familiar with Instapaper already, it's time to take a closer look. Like other read-it-later programs, Instapaper saves web pages for reading later on your smartphone, tablet, computer, or Kindle. It's one of the best and most useful apps for iOS.
Here are a few reasons to love it (and use it over similar apps like Pocket):
- Articles are saved in a clean and uncluttered format
- You can customize the fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- There's a night reading mode to protect your eyes (and sleep)
- You can read everything offline
- Sort and filter your unread items by popularity, article length, date, and reading time or use the shuffle mode for a surprise read
- Organize items into folders
- Tilt to scroll or flip pages
...and quite a bit more.
Plus, it's free this week (normally $3.99)! Grab it on iTunes and see what you think.
Read more of Melanie Pinola’s Tech IT Out blog and follow the latest IT news at ITworld. Follow Melanie on Twitter at @melaniepinola. For the latest IT news, analysis and how-tos, follow ITworld on Twitter and Facebook.