- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: May 2011
Areas of Interest:
- If a recent report is to be believed, Roku wants to be your go-to device for video mirroring as well as streaming. Let's hope so!
12 weeks 2 days ago
- The Razer Edge, nee Project Fiona, is finally coming.
12 weeks 3 days ago
- Mobile World Congress means lots of product announcements, but really, how many Android tablets does the world need?
12 weeks 4 days ago
- Remember back when Chromebooks where just cheap, cloud-based laptops? Meet the new, upscale Chromebook from Google.
13 weeks 1 day ago
- On a scale of 1-10 I'd give Sony's PS4 reveal event about a 6.5 on the 'Wow' scale, but there's still plenty of time to build hype (and games) before launch.
13 weeks 2 days ago
- Canonical posted a video reveal of their new Ubuntu for Tablets mobile OS. And you know, I may be in love. Someone save me from myself!
13 weeks 3 days ago
- Remember back in October of 2011 when we all thought Apple was going to show us the iPhone 5 and instead we got the iPhone 4S? Let's hope that doesn't happen again.
13 weeks 4 days ago
- Wii Street U, Powered by Google is the official name. Why do you need Google Maps on your console? You don't. But it's kind of fun. Also, watch the February 14th Nintendo Direct in its entirety.
14 weeks 1 day ago
- With Nvidia's Tegra 4 chip right around the corner, some pundits have expressed concern that the Ouya gaming console will quickly feel dated. Here's why that may not be true.
14 weeks 2 days ago
- When we first heard that Intel might be developing its own TV service we hoped it might mean the end of high prices and channel bundles. Sadly that doesn't seem to be the case.
14 weeks 3 days ago
- Last week we heard that Microsoft's next console will require an internet connection and not play used games. This week it's a calibrated Kinect sensor that's required. What next?
14 weeks 4 days ago
- Portable Android gaming tablet the Wikipad was delayed just as it was supposed to launch last October. Now it's back with a smaller screen and a smaller price. Also, Ouya CEO says the company plans annual revisions to its Android game console.
15 weeks 1 day ago
- Here we go again with another rumor stating that the next generation of gaming consoles won't run used games.
15 weeks 2 days ago
- I'm pretty excited about the potential of the $100 Android-based gaming console, and learning that it'll be available in retail stores just makes me even more optimistic.
15 weeks 3 days ago
- Last week we heard that HP was entering the Chromebook market but we didn't expect to see it arrive so soon.
15 weeks 4 days ago
- pasmith wrote Xbox Live Silver members get Netflix access this weekend, thanks to House of Cards debutNormally only paying "Gold" members of Xbox Live can stream Netflix but that changes this weekend. It's all because the Netflix original series House of Cards launches today.
16 weeks 1 day ago
- The company expects to sell less than a million units in the first 3 months of 2013.
16 weeks 2 days ago
- Apple is launching a new iPad with 128GB of storage, while Microsoft warns us that a substantial amount of Surface Pro space is used up by the OS.
16 weeks 3 days ago
Yeah, that's a fair argument, actually. I'd still like a higher resolution screen on a Chromebook though!Google Chromebooks seem to be here to stay, with another manufacturer likely coming on board next month.
16 weeks 3 days ago
- Google Chromebooks seem to be here to stay, with another manufacturer likely coming on board next month.
16 weeks 4 days ago
- If Netflix and Youtube have their way, using your phone or tablet to control streaming video on your TV will soon become commonplace.
17 weeks 1 day ago
- Wii U owners have been a bit starved for attention since the system launched in November. That's going to change, but not right away.
17 weeks 2 days ago
- Starting on February 9th we'll be able to walk into a Best Buy or a Staples and walk out with Microsoft's flagship tablet device. But is it a good deal?
17 weeks 3 days ago
Hadn't heard about that one.. thanks for bringing it to my attention!Sony's giving up their 'folded magazine' tablet design for something more conventional. Meanwhile the Nexus 10 is out of stock. Could a new model be coming soon?
17 weeks 3 days ago
17 weeks 4 days ago