- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: May 2011
Areas of Interest:
- There was an article just published about this on IT World. The short answer is yes, you should be able to transfer it now.
10 weeks 5 days ago
- I would put data analytics at the top of my list, but it takes a lot of work and ability to get there. http://www.cio.com/article/726535/Big_Data_Means_Big_IT_Job_Opportunitie...
16 weeks 1 day ago
- I'm not sure exactly what the issue is, but I feel your pain. I did a search and found that some other people had similar issues. I couldn't find a definitive answer, but there was a post on the Windows forums that had some suggestions that might help. Good luck.
27 weeks 2 days ago
- There was an article on ITWorld in September on this point that had all the links for different devices: http://www.itworld.com/mobile-wireless/296310/download-ios-6-ipsw-files-...
29 weeks 1 day ago
- The easiest would be to revert to WEP , but as you noted that would be significantly less secure than WPA2.
32 weeks 5 days ago
- RomanZ asks How can you set Safari to warn you each time you access an insecure wireless connection?The first time you access an insecure internet connection, Safari warns you, but I can't figure out how to set up a warning for subsequent time. I travel to Chicago pretty often, and there are a networks that I use with my iPad (sometimes at Starbucks, I hang my head and admit).
49 weeks 13 hours ago
- I think IPOs are always iffy. There hasn't been anytime for the stock's natural valuation level to have been determined in the marketplace. It is a hope, based on a limited information and history.
1 year 1 day ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.