- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
- Open conversation and go to home. Then in Delete section click Ignore button to ignore the conversation. Regards Sarah
8 weeks 4 days ago
- You just need to use the Import/Export feature of Outlook. This blog post has clearly defined the method.
9 weeks 1 day ago
- sarahsmith answers Re: What do you do when MS Exchange servers go down and your backup is corrupted?First check the data which you have in your hand and if the loss of data is very high then you should consult to a data recovery expert. He or she can recover your data even in case of severe loss. Regards Sarah
14 weeks 1 day ago
- To find and remove duplicate emails in Outlook you can use an outlook supplicate remover software from the popular name in data recovery which is Stellar. Regards sarah
24 weeks 3 days ago
- Select the folder from which you want to recover deleted items and then click Tools menu and select "recover deleted items" option in it. (If this option is missing then contact your exchange administrator. )
34 weeks 3 days ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.