- Election deception: The Web's 12 dirtiest tricks
- EMC pays $87.5M fine to settle kickback charges
- Lies my vendor told me
- The AOL Way: Layoffs, lies about 'quality content'
- OpenBSD/FBI allegations denied by named participants
- Oracle calls HP's lawsuit against Hurd 'vindictive'
We'll continue to try to suss out the fakers and fact-check the spinners; you, as readers, should continue to be aware that not everything you read may be wholly accurate, or the points of view of the organizations cited in a story are as legitimate as they seem, no matter how well backed they seem by evidence.
Now I'll go back to feeling my way through the smoke and mirrors and let you get back to your day.