- Core IT
- Business & Money
- Personal Tech
Member since: April 2011
Areas of Interest:
- Windows 8 features, challenges and competition.
42 weeks 5 days ago
- In the two and a half years since the release of the first-generation iPad, tablets of various shapes and sizes have sparked a revolution among consumers, who are now no longer afraid to take their touch-enabled tablets to work.
1 year 7 weeks ago
- With its new Start screen made of live tiles and its bold redesign, Windows 8 will have a challenging time getting consumers to embrace such radical change.
1 year 10 weeks ago
- [chunklet] Members of Seton Hall's Class of 2016 and their new Windows 8 tablets.
1 year 18 weeks ago
- As personal mobile devices flood the corporate workplace, you'd think every company would have its own app store, right?
1 year 22 weeks ago
- At Microsoft TechEd 2012 this week in Orlando, Fla., the term "Windows to Go" was thrown around more than "cloud."
1 year 25 weeks ago
1 year 26 weeks ago
Follow other ITworld members or sign in with your Facebook account in order to view your friends' activity.