Make your smartphone especially intelligent with Probeez's $4 Setting Profiles. The app lets you set custom profiles for your device that can be activated based on your location, the time of day, proximity to events on your calendar, and a slew of other conditions. The profiles can completely control your smartphone's behavior, changing everything from ringer sound and volume to Wi-Fi settings, screen brightness, and even your wallpaper.
Track all of your shipments with Timo Berhmann's free Parcels app. The program supports FedEx, UPS, U.S. Postal Service, DHL, and other mailing services. It can track continuously in the background with the option to activate notifications whenever a package's status changes.
- The right office apps for the Android at work
- The right office apps for the iPhone at work
- The right office apps for the iPad at work
- Specialty iPhone apps for business users
- Specialty iPad apps for business users
- InfoWorld mobile deathmatch: Smartphone smackdown
- InfoWorld tablet deathmatch calculator
This story, "Specialty Android apps for business users," was originally published at InfoWorld.com. Follow the latest developments in mobile technology at InfoWorld.com. For the latest developments in business technology news, follow InfoWorld.com on Twitter.
Read more about mobile technology in InfoWorld's Mobile Technology Channel.