December 13, 2011, 11:44 PM — Need to remove a Windows 8 user account? Here's how to do it quickly.
1. Open the Control Panel.
2. Click the More Settings option.
3. In the next window, find the User Accounts and Family Safety section.
4. Click the Add or Remove User Accounts link.
5. In the next window you'll see a list of users. Click the one you want to delete.
6. A new window will be shown. Click the Delete the Account link for that user.
7. Next, you'll have to confirm or refuse to delete all of the user's files.
8. Finally, click the Delete Account button and the user will be removed from your Windows 8 system.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
How to Delete User Account in Windows 8 | Tech Noon