January 26, 2012, 2:04 PM — Here are a few ways you can improve the performance of your Windows 7 system.
1. Upgrade or change your anti-virus software.
2. Don't run more than one kind of anti-virus software.
3. Check the Startup tab in System Configuration and uncheck startup items you don't want to load when your Windows 7 computer starts up.
4. Uninstall applications you don't want on your system.
5. Keep your system updated by automatically running Microsoft Update.
For more, see the original article at the link below.
8 Tips to Boost Windows 7 PC Performance | Business 2 Community