June 11, 2012, 7:46 PM — Here's how you can set up passwords for certain Facebook apps.
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. Click the arrow drop down menu in the upper right corner of the Facebook web interface.
3. Go to Account Settings.
4. Click on the Security tab on the right side of the page.
5. If you aren't sure what an app password is, click the "Learn more about app passwords" link.
6. To set up app passwords, click the Generate App Passwords link.
7. Click the Save Changes button when you are done.